- No purchase necessary to enter or receive a prize.
- Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older,
with a valid drivers license, passport or other
government-issued I.D., with the exception of employees and the immediate families of WBEB-FM and their partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, or agencies. Limit one entry per person, per day. B101 reserves the right to forfeit contestants if multiple entries per day are sent and/or the entry system is abused.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prize or exchange for cash. Limit one prize from B101 per family or household per 30 days.
- Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes associated with receipt of prizes. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- On-Air Contests: Winners will be randomly selected or
be the correct numbered caller asked for on the air. If entry
requires answering a trivia question, winner will be the first
correct on-air answer or randomly selected from all correct
answers depending on the method of contesting. Contestants are
required to follow the on-air instructions from air
personalities. Decisions of the judges will be final in all
On-line contests: Winners will be randomly selected
unless otherwise specified. If entry requires answering a trivia
question, winner will be randomly selected from all correct
answers. Decisions of the judges will be final in all respects.
- By taking part in a WBEB contest, participants agree to be
bound by all contest rules and all decisions of the judges,
whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the contest are
final and binding.
- Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release form which must be returned within 15 days of receipt, or else prize is void or will be awarded to an alternate winner, at the station's option. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued a 1099 tax form.
- Winners consent to the use of their names/likeness for publicity purposes without additional compensation.
- WBEB-FM reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize if original prize in unavailable.
- Travel packages include only those items specifically mentioned; any other expenses associated with travel/transportation are the responsibility of winner. In the event that winner cannot take the trip, prize will be forfeited. A runner-up may be chosen, at the option of WBEB-FM. Travel arrangements subject to transportation and/or accommodations availability. Restrictions may apply and are subject to change. Winner and travel companion (s) must travel on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents and identification. Trip value may fluctuate based on demand and availability. Estimate is based upon trip taken at peak times.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants release WBEB-FM, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and judging agencies, officers, directors, and employees, from any and all liability, damages, losses, injuries or misfortune (however named or described) with respect to, or arising out of the use, misuse or possession of any of the prizes awarded. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules and decisions of the judges. If winner is unable to comply with these rules and regulations, an alternative winner will be selected.
- WBEB is not responsible for lost entries or entries not
received due to technical problems, updates or maintenance which
affects b101radio.com or a person's ability to participate or
enter contests on b101radio.com. WBEB is not responsible for
technical problems caused by a personal computer, the internet,
browser, server or computer problems in general.
- WBEB-FM shall be excused from it's obligation to run the sweepstakes if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes by control, including, but not limited to acts of God, war, and/or any acts of government authority.
- WBEB-FM reserves the right to change the rules or
discontinue the contest without prior notice.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days from the date the winner is notified of winning. Failure to claim prize within those 30 days will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: WBEB-FM Winners List, 225 East City Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, PA, 19004. Please include name of contest. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm on last day of contest, and will be selected on or around the following day. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail.