I feel really lucky to have been invited into the B101 family! Over the last year I’ve really started to believe the saying that "things happen for a reason." I feel very fortunate to live in such a great city and work with such fun and friendly people and I look forward to getting to know all of our friends that listen!
Some of my favorites:
- Hobbies: Coaching my kids’ baseball, soccer, and basketball teams. Various projects around the house, and I’ve been trying to workout three times a week.
- Food: Pesto! I had it in Boston 18 years ago and loved it ever since.
- TV Shows: The Office, Grey’s Anatomy and Leave it to Beaver (don’t laugh, Ward and June were great parents!)
- Movies: The Godfather and Animal House
- First Crushes: Valerie Bertinelli and Stevie Nicks