I'm a lifelong Philadelphian who had a high school dream in the C.B. West hallways: to one day conquer morning radio. Fast forward to now, and I pinch myself that I actually get to do that every day, work with the nicest people ever AND IT'S AT THE LEGENDARY B101! Luck isn't usually on my side, but it is HERE!Some of my favorites:
- Hobbies: Couponing, Shopping, going to LBI and AC, and cuddling my doggie Wilson.
- Food: CUPCAKES, Cookies, sweet treats of all kinds, and Cheese.
- Books: No way, I love rag mags. I die for People Style Magazine. I also love to read fashion Blogs.
- TV Shows: All I do is watch TV, this list could get long... Any of the Real Housewives franchises (but really I watch all the shows on Bravo), Jersey Shore, all the Kardashian shows, TMZ, Say Yes to the Dress, What Not to Wear, Man vs Food, Cupcake Girls, almost anything on the Food Network (even though I still can't cook), The Wire DVDs, and of course, The Phillies and the Eagles!!
- Movies: I'm such a teenager - 10 Things I Hate About You, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead, She's Out of Control, All the Twilights, Anchorman, Old School, Best in Show, and Super Troopers.
- Fact: I have Mark Walhberg's cell phone number and he once called me when he was touring the Vatican. (SWOON!)
Return to Homepage